Partners In Education
6 months ago
What is PIE?
Partners in Education (PIE) is a group of dedicated parents and staff members that volunteer their time and talents to help provide our school with better resources and activities for our students. We promote the SE Warren elementary reading and character programs and provide needed classroom and playground materials and equipment.
The purpose of the organization shall be to aid students of the Southeast Warren Primary and Southeast Warren Intermediate schools by providing support for their educational and recreational needs and to promote open communication between the administrators, teachers, and parents.
We need your help!
We need your help! Our meetings are open to the public. We have a very informal atmosphere and would like to invite everyone to attend our meetings. Your opinion matters! Please contact a chairperson for any information. Download the Volunteer Sign up sheet and send it to school with your child.
2017-18 Meeting Dates
All meetings are held at the Milo Primary building at 5:00 PM.
No December meeting due to Milo Small Town preparations
Jan 29th (combining Jan and Feb agendas into 1 meeting)
What has PIE Done?
- New $7000 swing set for the Primary building
- Painted blacktop lines, new balls and flag football equipment for Intermediate building
- $200 for each teacher’s classroom materials
- $250 towards a field trip for each grade
- AR parties for 2nd and 3rd grade 4 times a year
- Intermediate Easter Egg Hunt
- Prizes and Pizza parties for fundraising incentives
- Dinner for staff during parent teacher conferences at Primary and Intermediate buildings 4 nights a year
- Teacher Appreciation Day!-sweet treat for teachers